Uncommon Handbound Books by Cindy Leaders


Have Ants, Will Travel

Monday, June 22, 2009

I can't believe it's already the last full week of June. Next week, the year will be half over. It's way too hot here in Georgia for the end of June, so I'm dreaming of cooler places.

Carpenter Ant Awareness Week - June 25-28

I'm not exactly sure why we need to be aware of carpenter ants, but I'm doing my part to spread the word right here! It's not clear whether the ants on this leather journal by Kreativlink are carpenters or just your garden-variety, unskilled ants, but they're busy as ants should be.

Cool off in the Faucet


I remember how a faucet and hose transformed a hot summer day when I was a kid. Doesn't this book from Donnalda make you feel a little cooler? And the words are a perfect reminder of how to really chill all year round.

4 comments:

Kreativlink June 22, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

What a wonderful selection of outstanding books you have here, great! I'm honored to see my Ants here, thanks! :)

Anna June 22, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

love the ants marching book!!!! the license plate is book is pretty amazing..... wish I could afford them ALL!!!!!

CinderLisa June 25, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

That license plate book is fantastic! And of course Kreativlink's is lovely. :)

Donnalda Does Art January 29, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

Just found this. thank you so much for including my faucet book. I am honored to have my work amongst such outstanding pieces.

Post a Comment