Uncommon Handbound Books by Cindy Leaders


39 Happy Little Journals

Monday, April 7, 2008

I made one of these tiny, 20-page journals for each lady that's going to my church's ladies' retreat this weekend. I love the happy spring colors. The cover is just scrapbook paper from a pad I got half price at Hobby Lobby. (Doncha love Hobby Lobby?) They're filled with plain and pastel copy paper that is just cut in half to make pages 5-1/2 inches tall. I don't think I'll ever go into mass production of anything, though, because I was fairly tired of them after making 39. But I put them away for a couple of days and now I love them again.

1 comments:

Laura - Layers of Color April 9, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

What a loving service and beautiful offering! Wish I could join y'all.
Creatively Yours, Laura

Post a Comment