Uncommon Handbound Books by Cindy Leaders


Books for Sons 2 & 3

Saturday, October 20, 2007

These are the books that I made for my other boys. As it turns out, their books fit their personalities pretty well. Nate's is the old French book--kind of quirky and light. I brought home the second year of that same French textbook recently, thinking I would rebind it to list on Etsy, but Nate immediately laid claim to it, even though he hasn't written a word in the first one. Clay's is the one with the old encyclopedia illustration--a bit morose. He's science-y and wants to go into nursing, so it fits him.

1 comments:

Nathalie Thompson October 24, 2007 at 11:29 AM  

Cindy, I love your site. You are so inspiring! That's why you've been TAGged! (You're IT!) http://nathaliethompson.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment